Thursday, June 29, 2017

#ISTE17 Day Three

During the final day of ISTE 2017,  I spent some time perusing the Exhibit Hall in between a great workshop on building digital portfolios with Google Sites and a session on using Open Educational Resources (OER).  So, there were fewer tweets yesterday, and the majority of them were from the OER session.

As always after a conference like this, my brain is full, I have a lot to contemplate, and my resource kit is more stocked than it was a few days ago.

I'm thankful for all of the presenters who take time to prepare and share their knowledge and ideas. In his OER session yesterday, Andy Marcinek brought up the fact that we are far to siloed in education. Those of you who make the effort to share at conferences like ISTE and through your tweets and blogs help break through the silos, to the benefit of all learners and educators. Thank you!!!!

Here are my tweets and the tweets of few others from the last day of ISTE. I hope all who attended, both in person and via Twitter, took away as much or more than I did!





*********************************************************************************************************
All original work in this post by Sandy Kendell is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License. Please see specifics on my re-use policy in the right-hand column of my blog before re-posting/re-using any of my blog content.