Sunday, January 6, 2013

Techlandia - A New Edtech Podcast

I just found out about a new edtech podcast called Techlandia. It is created by Texas elementary educational technologist Jon Samuelson  and Oregon K-8 teacher Alison Anderson, and they are using it as a vehicle to  share apps and websites teachers will find useful in teaching and learning as well as recommending folks to follow on Twitter.

I discovered Techlandia because Jon let me know he gave me a shoutout in the latest episode. It was a very nice shoutout which put a big smile on my face!

If podcasts are one of the ways you like to learn about new edtech resources, check out Techlandia. You can find it on iTunes or PodOmatic. Below I've embedded Episode 3, where Jon was so kind to give me a glowing Twitter recommendation.





Thanks, Jon, for the nice mention, and for also slipping in a nice shoutout to the educators who are part of the Edubroncofans group on Twitter! Good luck to you and Alison as you continue your podcast adventures!