Here are some questions I'd love to get some feedback on. If you leave a comment, don't feel like you have to answer all of them. Answer any that you feel you have experience to give input on.
- Do you have experience with using iPods or other MP3 players with adminsitrators, teachers, or K-12 students? Please elaborate on your experience if you do!
- What model of MP3 player did/does your organization use? Why did you choose that one over any others?
- For what purpose are/were the MP3 players primarily used in your organization?
- What software do/did you use with your MP3 players? Why?
- In our district, we have encountered issues with using iTunes, because it requires adminsitrative access to the computer to update the software. Has your organization had similar issues? If so, how did they choose to deal with them?
- Please leave links to any quality resources you know of which address using MP3 players and podcasts with K-12 administrators, teachers, and students.
- I'd also appreciate a way to get in contact with you if your comments lead to more questions. If you can leave your Twitter handle in your comment, I'd really appreciate it.
Disclaimer for readers who may work with me: This is super preliminary. I'm doing some preliminary research and will let you know in real life if/when this takes off. ;-)
Photo in blog post from http://www.stockvault.net/Electronics_g54-Mp3_player_p12175.html used under a Creative Comments license agreement.