Sunday, May 22, 2011

New Look for EdTechSandyK Blog

If you visit this blog with any regularity, you'll notice there's been a bit of a makeover to its look. I loved the techie look of my previous template, but because it wasn't originally a Blogger template, and because it was designed before Blogger rolled out features like the ability to create multiple pages and the "links to this post" feature, I was limited in trying out some new Blogger tools.

There were code hacks I could have done, but I avoid messing with code as much as possible since I'm pretty novice at it. So, there you go! Now you know why my blog has received a bit of a face lift. Some day, maybe I'll invest in a professional template, but Blogger's template designer has a pretty nice selection of design tools for the average user like me. If you use Blogger, or are interested in starting your own blog, they're worth investigation.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...